We may provide additional information about our privacy practices at other points, for example, when we ask you to provide personal information in connection with a particular service, and where this will help us provide more relevant and timely information.
AddLocal Corporation’s registered office is at 7 Rye Brook Plaza, Rye Brook, NY 105763 USA and we are a company registered in US. We act as the data controller when processing your data.
Information That We Collect
AddLocal Corporation processes your personal information (information that specifically identifies an individual or that is linked to information that identifies a specific individual) to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to provide you with our products and services. We don’t collect any personal social media profiles. We are not not responsible if any of the personal social media profiles provided to us.
When you register for an account on our site and/or purchase a product or service from us, we collect information that allows us to identify you, such as
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Organization Address
- Billing Address
- Internet Protocol (IP) addresses
- Shipping Address
- Credit card number
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, Use Live Chat, Open a Support Ticket, apply to Career at AddLocal for an open position by populating the application form or enter information on our site.
We collect information in the below ways:
- Register on our site
- Place an order
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Live Chat
- Open support request
- Online Forms
- Marketing Emails
- Information from other sources (We may obtain information, including Personal Data, from third parties and sources other than the Service, such as our partners, mutual connections, advertisers, credit rating agencies, and Integrated Services. If we combine or associate information from other sources with Personal Data that we collect through the Service, we will treat the combined information as Personal Data in accordance with this Policy
How We Use Your Personal Data
We only process the personal data of our users if this is necessary to provide them with access to our content and services. The personal data of our users are processed regularly only once the user has given consent. An exception applies in cases in which it is not possible to obtain consent in advance for practical reasons and data processing is permitted by law.The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data are detailed below:
- collect your personal data in the performance of a contract or to provide a service. We use the information to operate, maintain, enhance and provide all features of the Service, to provide the services and information that you request, to respond to comments and questions and to provide support to users of the Service. We process personal data collected in performance of a contract solely in accordance with the directions provided by the contract.
- We will occasionally send you marketing information like updates on promotions and events relating to products and services offered by us where we have assessed that it is beneficial to you as a customer and in our interests. Such information will be non-intrusive and is processed on the grounds of legitimate interests.
- We may use your email address or other information to contact you for administrative purposes such as customer service, to address intellectual property infringement, right of privacy violations or defamation issues related to personal data posted on the Service
- We use the information to understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our users, to improve the Service, and to develop new products, services, feature, and functionality
You have the right to access any personal information that AddLocal Corporation processes about you and to request information about:
- What personal data we hold about you
- The purposes of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
- How long we intend to store your personal data for
- If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to do so as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
You also have the right to request erasure of your personal data or to restrict processing in accordance with the data protection laws; as well as to object to any direct marketing from us. Where applicable, you have the right to data portability of your information and the right to be informed about any automated decision-making we may use.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure. Requests to access, change, or remove your information will be handled within thirty (30) days
Sharing and Disclosing Your Personal Information
We do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement.
- A. Unrestricted information
- Any information that you voluntarily choose to include in a Public Area of the Service, such as a public profile page, will be available to any Visitor or User who has access to that content.
- B. Service Providers
- We work with third party service providers who provide website, application development, hosting, maintenance, and other services for us. These third parties may have access to, or process Personal Data as part of providing those services for us. We limit the information provided to these service providers to that which is reasonably necessary for them to perform their functions, and our contracts with them require them to maintain the confidentiality of such information.
- C. Single sign-on
- You can log in to our websites using sign-in services such as company website login. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address. Our services give you the option to post information about any job requirement on social websites such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn share and to share information with others within your network.
- E. Legal Obligations We may also disclose your personal information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request. If AddLocal is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website, of any change in ownership, uses of your personal information, and choices you may have regarding your personal information.